A Complete Guide for CA Final Registration process 2023SMC Team
The official website of the ICAI will provide the CA Final Registration process.
Upon completing CA Intermediate, registration for CA Final is open at any time through the ICAI. However, individuals may only appear for the exams during the designated time. It is advisable to register as soon as possible to allow sufficient time for exam preparation and acquiring course study materials. The CA exams take place in May and November. It is important to plan accordingly and complete course and exam preparations prior to appearing for the exam. Registration and payment for exam fees can be completed on the ICAI’s official website.
CA Final registration Fee
|Fee Details||For Indian Students (INR ₹)|
|Final Registration Fee||₹ 22,000|
Individuals can make their payment for the registration fee online. The registration will only be confirmed upon payment confirmation, and a confirmation email and message will be sent.
Step by step process for CA Final registration
- Visit icai.org.in, the official website of ICAI.
- Go to the CA Final registration portal.
- Click on “new user registration”.
- Fill in the user registration form with your details.
- Click on “register” and enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- Click on “submit”.
- Log in to the ICAI website with your username, password, and captcha.
- Fill in your personal details in the registration form, such as your name, nationality, address, etc.
- Upload all required scanned documents, including your passport-size photograph, digital signature, and transfer certificate.
- Make sure that the scanned documents fit the recommended file size.
- Click “save” after uploading your documents.
- Go to the payment portal and pay the required amount.
- After completing the payment, you will receive a confirmation email and message to your registered email id and mobile number.
Leave a Reply